Monday

The Green Thumb Visiting a Flower Garden

Hello everyone! Wow, another week is finally here! February is  quite a not a boring month. There are a lot of things to do especially at home. My days are always busy inspite staying at home all the time.  I wish spring season is around the corner because I am already quite excited to see the tulips in our garden. It is not a long wait anymore because in a month or two,  I will surely be seeing my flowers  in our garden.

Varieties of orchids in the garden center.
This is only one good thing because when I really get  bored, which is  seldom to happen, I always look at the flowers in  my photo albums. If not, I also drive to the nearest garden center. Sometimes, I bring home flowers with me but most of the time, I don't really buy one. Our home is already full of  plants and decors. Every window has  plants and decors on it.  Except when it is spring  or summer,  I cannot say no to buying flowers.

Lovely bromeliads at the garden center. One of the flowers that I love.
One things I love doing when going to a garden center is to take photographs of the different flowers inside. I am glad that even the saleslady or salesman who caught me taking pictures would just say nothing. I am always happy coming home when I am done visiting a garden center.


This coming spring season, I guess, I cannot buy more flowers in our garden anymore. I will be away for a long holiday and I am afraid, nobody will take care of it. The flowers who keep coming back in spring time  like tulips, narcissus and daffodils  will just be taken care by nature.  Other flowers I have in  our garden also include Hydrangea, Hibiscus, Poppy, primrose, lilies, roses and more.

I can't wait for spring to  come! The Green Thumb simply loves flowers and gardening. Take care everyone and thank you for visiting here! All the best!

No comments: