Thursday

Christmas Tree is Up!

Hello December!  I can already  feel  the spirit of the  holiday season. This morning when I was taking my teatime, I heard  some Christmas songs played over the radio.  Oh yes, I still listen to the radio everyday especially when I am cooking in our kitchen.

And finally, after some days and weeks of busyness,  our Christmas tree is finally up!  Last month was really a busy month. With all the home improvements that we  are doing from time to time,  our little home will be a more comfortable place to live in.

After  the renovation of our bathroom, I started to put- up  our Christmas tree. This time, I just hung red, gold and white Christmas balls. It is a simply tree but I am happy to always see it everyday before Christmas days comes.  I always miss home during Christmas. There is the best  place to celebrate it.

Her eis my simply Christmas tree this year! Happy Holidays!

Christmas tree 2012.

No comments: