Thursday

More Christmas Decors

Before I put up my Christmas tree, I decided to buy new sets of  balls to  hang on it. I decided to put shades of gold, red and also white and silver colours.

I also put up our old  little  Christmas tree in our patio. Christmas season always reminds me of home but I have to accept the fact that I can also celebrate it  with family and friends in  second home here in Europe.

For next year's  holiday season, I would love to decorate more  because I bought some more  Christmas balls that are on sale. What a really great deal we had yesterday.

Happy holidays to all!

1 comment:

Giga said...

Już jestem ciekawa, jak choinka będzie wyglądać ? Myślę, ze wspaniale jej będzie w wybranych przez Ciebie kolorach. Pozdrawiam.
I'm already curious to see how the Christmas tree look like? I think that it would be great to chosen colors. Yours.